My primary aim to join politics was to eradicate inequalities existing in our society, thus bringing in meaningful social change. My dreams for our country span across various issues-ranging from protection of the environment, abolition of child labor and injustice against women to removal of corruption.
Over the years, I have faced various socio-political challenges, while fulfilling my dreams. However, my faith in capabilities of the masses has never diminished. With help of the common people, I have tried to transform these obstacles into opportunities. I am happy to say that trust of the people in me has helped me to earn various achievements. Below is a brief glimpse of my achievements.
- I started my career in 1989 as a political activist in BJP.
- In 1997, I was elected as Councilor of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation. In the same year, I participated in OTC (Organizer Training Camp) at Naharakanta Bhubaneswar, organized by RSS. I am a passionate believer of Hindutwa, which I believe, is the "Way of Life".
- I was actively involved with the Khadi Movement and I also participated in various important social causes as member of the Daridra Narayan Seba Sangha.
- During 2000-02, I got the opportunity to serve the people of Bhubaneswar as Works Committee Chairman.
- For three consecutive years (2000, 2001 and 2003), I won the prestigious honor of "Highest Civic Award of Best Councilor of Odisha", awarded by the honorable chief minister Mr. Naveen Pattanaik.
- In 2004, I was elected as President of Bhubaneswar District Unit BJP.
- In 2006, I was selected to the State Executive. In 2007, I was in charge of the Malkangiri District during 3-tier panchayat election.
- From 2006-2011, I acted as Editor of the daily newspaper 'Mahabharat'.
- From september 2012 to March 2014 I acted as the Urban Local Body Convenor of Odisha.
- In the Year 2014, I Fought as an MLA Candidate from North Bhubaneswar Constituency.
- From the year 2015 to present I have been acting as the states Spokes Person BJP 4 Odisha.
A hero Is born among Hundred, a Wise man is found among Thousand,But an Accomplished one might not be found even among Hundred Tousand Man.
While I have won various awards during my political career, I have always felt that my biggest achievement has been earning love and trust of the common people. I dream of a corruption-free Bharat, where every person shall be treated with respect and lead a life of dignity. However, I understand the fact that it is not possible for a single person to realize this dream. Thus, I request every person to unite for cause of our country. Let us make India the leading and most prosperous country of the world!